- your personal data is processed according to the described aims and modalities ;
- the data is communicated to third parties only when this is essential to fulfill our service (i.e. to the Carrier in charge of the shipping);
- will be granted the maximum velocity while answering any request of cancellation, change, integration of the data or wether the customer requires us to stop sending promotional communications;
- will be granted an adequate, legal and secure treatment of any personal data.
legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003
1. WHO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Comelity.com.com is managed by Centro Ufficio S.r.l., an Italian firm located in via Roma, 4 - 33087 Pasiano di Pordenone (PN), and registered with the Companies' Register of Pordenone, Italy under number 50981. Centro Ufficio S.r.l. is the owner of the website and the brand Comelity.com.
Your personal data will be processed only by reliable staff, trained in processing personal data in order to respect your privacy and the related judicial procedure. Moreover, in processing your data we apply the principle of strict necessity. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are processing an order placed by you.
Therefore, we make every effort to preserve your privacy, but regardless of the order processing we may need to disclose personal information when required by law and when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
we do not rent or sell your information to third parties. Your personal data is safe with us.
2. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
Your personal data is collected and processed by Centro Ufficio s.r.l., both as users and registered customers, for purposes which are strictly connected to the use of the web site, its services and to the purchase of products and after your explicit approval. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such purposes.
The data processing will be aimed to the following issues:
2. to analyze your purchases in order to do market researches and personalized promotional campaign. This will eventually happened only after your explicit approval ;
3. to send you commercial and promotional materials (direct marketing activities as mailing and newsletter). This will require as well your explicit approval . You will be able to stop this promotional activity any time by sending us an e-mail.
3. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
Your personal data is generally processed by automatic tools, but it could happen we need to process it manually. We store and process your personal data, but just when it is strictly necessary for the original purposes for which this data is collected and processed, all in accordance with applicable laws.
The data is communicated to third parties only when it is essential to fulfill our service (i.e. to the Carrier in charge of the shipping);
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are not obliged to give us your personal data (it is facultative), but some of your personal data is strictly needed to process your order. We will inform you if the personal data we ask you to provide is necessary or optional by marking with an asterisk (*) the information that is necessary. You can choose to provide us with optional personal data, but it will not pose any obligation or disadvantage to you and your order will be processed anyway.
Your refusal to provide certain personal data ("*") to Comelity.com.com may preclude us from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on our website or from providing other services offered on it. The failure to provide us with personal data may justify our refusal to process your order or to provide any other service.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
According to the legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003:
1. Any time you can obtain confirmation from Centro Ufficio s.r.l. as to whether or not data relating to you is being processed, whether the data is not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the data undergoing processing.
2. Moreover, you can receive from us information on:
a. the source of your personal data;
b. the purposes and way of processing your personal data;
c. the logic involved in any electronic data processing;
d. details of the data controller and of the data processors and the names of subjects
e. details of the categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be disclosed or who may access your personal data like.
3. You are entitled to obtain at any time:
a. the updating, rectification or, when you have an interest in, the integration of your personal data;
b. the deletion, the transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of your personal data, (unlawful processed), including data which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which it has been collected and subsequently processed;
c. the confirmation that the operations under letters a) and b) have been reported, (together with the contents of the same), to whom the data was disclosed or disseminated, except when it becomes impossible or if it means exceeding the protection of the relevant right.
4. Finally you are entitled to object, in all or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which it was collected;
b. to the processing of your personal data for advertising or direct marketing purposes or in order to carry out marketing researches or commercial communications.
6. GOVERNING LAW
The Italian Personal Data Protection Code guarantees that processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedom of individuals, as well as of their dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality, identity and to the right to personal data protection.
Cookies are automatic devices stored in the user hard disk, which collect information without asking permission directly to the user and then send some of this information to our web server. We want to specify that these pieces of information are collected anonymously and in block and they will be used just to improve our website and service.
Our site could provide hyperlinks to third parties websites. Unfortunately we cannot check and guarantee third parties websites. So we can't be responsible for the privacy policies and content of those sites, but we hope on their good faith.